A rare opportunity to ask former Pensions Minister and Director of Policy at Royal London about Employee Benefits, Pensions and his predictions for the Autumn budget.
Finch’s Head of Employee Benefits, Mark Pugh, discusses topical Employee Benefits issues with Sir Steve, followed by an interactive session focussing on:
- Changes influenced by political and economic developments that may affect you and your business
- The role of pensions following the election – and beyond
- Tax relief for high earners – a cash cow or an essential incentive?
- Are we saving enough for our retirement?
- Is salary sacrifice for pensions safe?
Our free of charge seminar will take place on Tuesday 25th July from 1pm – 3pm and includes refreshments, and opportunity for networking.
Venue: Boardroom, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.